Odoo V14 is coming soon…
Odoo is an all-in-one business software including CRM, website/e-commerce, billing, accounting, manufacturing, warehouse, project management, and inventory. The Community version is the open source version, while the Enterprise version supplements the Community edition with proprietary features and services
Fully Integrated Ready Made Business Tools
Boost your Sales
Build a stunning Website
Streamline your Operations
Manage your Finances
How does Odoo compare to others in the market?
- ERP Software: Odoo vs Microsoft Dynamics Vs Netsuite Download
- CRM Software: Odoo CRM vs Salesforce Vs SugarCRM Vs Pipedrive Download
- eCommerce Software: Odoo vs Magento Vs Shopify Vs Prestashop Download
- MRP Software: Odoo vs Microsoft Dynamics AX Vs Netsuite Vs SAP Business. Download
- Accounting Software: Odoo vs Quickbooks Vs Sage Vs Xero Download
We, at Syncoria, can service all your Odoo ERP/CRM needs
Since 2004, we have operated under one motto – When you succeed, we succeed
- Local and on-site training and support
- 15+ years of combined Odoo functional and technical experience
- 16 years of experience with Open Source software and systems integration
- Ready-made custom apps for the Canadian Market
- Lean and transparent project management with a tight feedback loop
- Mixed pricing model with fixed-budget custom development
What We Do
Syncoria provides strategic business advice, product design, operational support, and project management locally with development and testing done at our offshore delivery center.
We perform a deep analysis of your business, and combine the findings with our knowledge of Odoo to determine the best route to a successful implementation.
Custom Odoo Apps
Stay on budget, on time, and get return on your investment with efficiently executed custom development.
We can help you integrate Odoo with your existing systems or develop products using Open Source and mobile technologies that easily integrate with Odoo.
We provide end-to-end service, we make sure you are completely setup on the cloud or on-premises. We work with you all along the way and offer the most comprehensive support.
We help you get fully onboard and use Odoo to its maximum capabilities. We provide on-premises or remote training to help users get on board with ease.
Managed Odoo Hosting
Our highly skilled IT team can deploy, maintain, and manage your Odoo instance on the cloud or on your premises
From Our Blog
At whatever point a construction company thinks about optimizing its activities and management, they have to consider implementing an ERP solution....
More often than not parts distribution centers and spare parts inventories don't get the consideration they need to guarantee that they work...
Wholesalers and distributors are essential cogs to the supply chain machine, framing a connection between the producers and the retailers. Despite...