Types of CRM For SAAS Business
Ever thought your business requires a system to manage customers and maintain good relationships with old buyers?
Modern business technology has created numerous advances to streamline businesses and emerging markets.
One such advanced technology is CRM: Customer relationship management. In simple terms, it is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
CRM helps to maintain customer satisfaction, encourage your customer service team to react to customer queries and concerns more quickly and efficiently, produce better marketing campaigns, attract new customers, and boost sales.
SAAS, commonly known as Software as a Service System, is a company which is selling its software as a service to other companies.
So a SaaS company has a software that is developed by them & then is sold to other companies as a part of service, hosted by the company who is selling for boosting the productivity of the company who is buying the product.
SaaS, in addition, sell the product on the basis of subscription. SaaS model also allows protecting the software company’s revenues.
Production and distribution costs are eliminated and software piracy becomes irrelevant as access to the system is totally under the company’s control.
10 Different types of CRM for SAAS
- Hubspot CRM– It has a free version that can be used by SaaS that provides a lot of functions like – planned marketing template, creating company database, scanning of social media, invoice template makers, online library, drag-and-drop communicator facility and many more
- Salesforce CRM– It is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It’s one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.
- Zoho CRM– Zoho has a lot of business solutions programs and one of it includes the Zoho CRM software. Zoho CRM software can be used for both large-scale business and small entrepreneurs. The main features of the Zoho CRM include – management of CRM workflow, purchase control, sales force automation, sales pipeline management, management of customer contacts and leads along with account management
- Pipedrive– It is a CRM and sales pipeline management tool for small and medium sized sales teams. It’s built hand-in-hand by hardcore salespeople and ex-Skypers.. Pipedrive integrates with Google Contacts, Google Calendar and other Google apps, and can be accessed via desktop.
- SugarCRM– SugarCRM’s functionality includes sales-force automation, marketing campaigns, customer support, collaboration, Mobile CRM, Social CRM and reporting.
- Freshsales– It provides unique features like auto-dialers, call recording, call routing, and affiliate management. The tool uses a number of communication channels to import leads as well as authenticate, distribute and develop them. The main advantage of freshsales is that it can be used to control more than thousands of leads using a single contact management system
- Nutshell CRM– Nutshell is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software for small businesses. The Nutshell platform offers sales process and collaboration tools, email sync with Gmail and Outlook, reporting and more to outbound sales teams.
- Insightly– It is the easiest customer relationship management solution (CRM) to use for managing deep customer relationships. Customers use Insightly’s tightly integrated CRM & project management features to close new business, track post-sale customer interactions and drive repeat purchases.
- Nimble– Nimble has done a lot of things to help tech and SaaS start-ups. The tool has one of the best support systems so that the team can help users whenever they are stuck into a problem which in turn helps in maintaining a smooth workflow.
- Highrise CRM– It is a solid application for managing your customers and contacts. Perfect for small businesses, nonprofit organizations, and freelancers, it gives you a central database to keep all your information about your customers as well as your notes and emails.
With Odoo CRM software, you can now track leads, close opportunities and get accurate forecasts for efficiently for your business.
To get better forecasts, use actionable data to make better decisions. The software also allows you to get the insights you need to make smarter decisions, design custom dashboards to get a picture of your business at a glance, and dig deeper with real-time reports and flow charts that anyone can create and share.
You can get more done in less time using this versatile software: by scheduling activities based on your sales scripts: calls, meetings, mailing, and quotations.
You can also get all information you need, directly on the opportunity: website pages viewed, mail received, etc.
The app also allows real-time overview as you can easily review your performances & next activities, know exactly how you perform compared to your monthly targets, and organize your work based on your scheduled next actions.
Odoo CRM gives you an opportunity to always stay connected to your customers by real-time messaging to enhance collaboration: get a quick overview of what’s going on in your team; see when a colleague logs a call or send a quote, and share ideas and files in real-time and catch-up things you missed when you were away.
The app is fully integrated with other Odoo software to make it more useful than any other CRM!
Who Are We?
Syncoria is a digital transformation solution based in Canada.
We have been providing business solutions all over the world for over 14 years.
Odoo is one of our ready partners who specialize in integrated business solutions. CRM is one of Odoo’s specialties.
Odoo has over 3 million happy business owners all over the world. Your inventory, CRM, accounting, HR and every other need is Odoo’s priority. Feel free to consult Odoo for any business related questions and estimates.