It is crucial for any business to quickly adjust with the newest technological developments as the world is constantly changing and developing.
Undoubtable, IOS apps and other mobile applications are taking the world by storm. Moreover, majority of determined, intelligent entrepreneurs are taking full advantage of this mobile apps phenomenon to further expand their business.
How To Use Mobile Apps To Expand Your Business
The following are 5 ways mobile apps will aid you in expanding your business:
1. Boost branding – As the company’s monogram is visible on the customers’ mobile screens, it’s not possible to forget the brand, whenever they require your products/services. Moreover, you are far ahead compared to your competitor who are yet to adopt this business strategy. Therefore, if you want a quick and effective boost in sales or recognition, creating a mobile application is the best way to help improve your professional branding and overall reputation.
2. Improve customer service experience – customers can enjoy from being able to buy the products/services whenever they want and wherever they feel like. This is especially true if you don’t have a help line that’s available 24/7. Your application may include a feature where they can contact you anytime, and without necessarily going to your website.
3. Act as a marketing tool – A mobile app can also work as an efficient marketing tool. It can be easily associated with Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and other social media platforms. That means, with a single tap, customers can easily share with their social Medias about your app and or their experience with your company itself, thus, leading to free publicity. In addition, using push notification, you can quickly send upcoming promotions and the best deals to your customers.
4. Acquire more customers – Modern consumers are always moving and are addicted to their mobile gadgets. Unarguably, they would prefer a more useful, efficient and interactive mobile app from your company. If your app is time efficient it will be most likely loved by the customers, they would even refer you to their friends and family.
5. Generate more income – A mobile application with proper fulfillment ability can easily provide another income channel. For example, proper system to make restaurant reservations, book concert tickets, buy goods and services, etc. are possible with a few taps/clicks. Users can be charged when they upgrade, or by offering in-app advertisements, etc., this is will cash in some extra money.
Unfortunately, many business owners are still reluctant to understand the massive potential benefits of mobile apps in terms of increasing satisfactory experience, efficiency, competitive edge and productivity. Moreover, the fact that we live in a world which is always on the move, makes us want everything at our fingertips, all the time.
In the last few years there has been an ongoing argument about whether progressive web apps or native apps are the best way to go and which one is more efficient and user friendly.
Below I’ve listed five reasons that brands and business owners should invest in creating a mobile app.
Easy Access to a brand’s individual mobile app means that the business is available and easily accessible to a global audience every single hour of 365 days.
Once a user installs your app, whether they are aware of it or not, their mind will automatically make a vision of the icon app and its purpose every time they unlock their phone for usage. So next time they are in need for a particular product or service which may be relevant to your business, they are likely to remember to use your app.
2. A Quicker and Faster Checkout Process
If the shopping experience has been satisfactory, Customers are more likely to return due to an easy transaction. Moreover, mainstream app content and making it free of clutter, more efficient and less complicated when it comes to usage will ensure that users will be less likely to get sidetracked and more likely to move along with the sales bandwagon and make a purchase.
Apps are quicker than a progressive mobile web and can return information and products offerings instantaneously.
3. Push Notifications
Push notifications are an amazing and smart way to remind and excite your customers to make a purchase. In addition, notifications to app users, mostly old and regular users, about exclusive offers and new product launches can make them feel special and valued, therefore, eventually leading to more traffic and sales.
Often, companies will create ‘in-app’ only offers. This not only increased the number of app downloads but also their app conversion rate. This eventually leads to more purchases being made by the app itself, hence bringing in more money via the app.
4. A Personalized Shopping Experience
With the increasing number of apps competing for customer’s attention, it is obvious that, as a business owner, you make the experience worthwhile for the user. Therefore, Inbuilt app software makes collecting user data much more easier and as a result you can customize the shopping experience for each individual user, for example, send a reminder if an item on a user’s wish list has been brought back in stock or is now available at a discounted price.
On the other hand, methods such as advertising, reaching customers with direct interaction and collecting user data is far less complex and more centered than when using on a mobile website.
Keeping this in mind, businesses can also introduce a loyalty rewards program that gives customers benefits and discounts. Every time a purchase is made via the app by the customer, they receive reward points in return which can be used for free delivery or a percentage discount, for example.